SAN FRANCISCO – April 27, 2015 – ForgeRock®, the leading open platform provider of identity management solutions, today announced its Identity Summit 2015, which will take place May 27-29, 2015 at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, Calif. Sun Microsystems co-founder, Scott McNealy, as well as Forrester’s Frank Gillett, vice president and principal analyst serving CIOs, will provide the opening keynotes. David Mathison, curator of the Chief Digital Officer Summit and founder of the CDO Club, will also moderate “The Digital Transformation” panel.
ForgeRock’s annual Identity Summit fosters collaboration and networking among the identity community. It offers an opportunity to:
- Learn how identity is at the center of customer relationships, driving new business initiatives towards revenue growth;
- Engage in thoughtful discussions on the growth of Internet of Things (IoT) and how IAM leaders of digital businesses are rethinking and re-architecting their approach to identity management;
- Hear speakers from market leading organizations such as Accenture, Capital One, AOL, Availity, GEICO, Vantiv, EnerNOC, Salesforce and Zalando;
- Network with the engineers, product managers, customers, and partners that are implementing identity; and
- Attend sessions (both technical as well as business-minded) covering identity standards, best practices, demos, case studies, and workshops.
Registration is now open online at http://summits.forgerock.com/, with an early bird full summit pass price of $495 until May 12 (discounted from the full price of $795).
Conference tracks will focus on:
- Creating Business Value with Identity – Identity is central to the digital transformation, enabling a customer experience that’s not just secure but also personalized to customer needs and tastes. This track will include case studies from organizations using connected identity to build trusted relationships with their customers and business partners.
- Identity Technology Innovation – Identity management platforms are designed to understand who people are and what they can access. These platforms are built to make intelligent, real-time, device-agnostic access decisions based on constantly changing user circumstances. This track will include sessions on emerging identity standards, best practices for design and architecture, as well as identity solutions for enhanced security and privacy.
“Organizations all over the globe are rapidly transforming their way of business by securely connecting millions of customer identities with the digital world,” said Mike Ellis, CEO of ForgeRock. “The Identity Summit is an opportunity to explore not just the technology infrastructure that’s needed to support those digital connections, but also the metrics we should use to measure the true impact of identity management.”
For up-to-date news on confirmed speakers and agenda details, please visit http://summits.forgerock.com/. For press attendance or to schedule an executive interview at Identity Summit 2015, please contact email@example.com.
The ForgeRock Identity Platform™ transforms the way millions of customers and citizens interact with businesses and governments online, providing better security, building relationships, and enabling new cloud, mobile, and IoT offerings from any device or connected thing. ForgeRock serves hundreds of brands like Morningstar, Vodafone, GEICO, TomTom, and Pearson, as well as governments like Norway, Canada, and Belgium, among many others. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, ForgeRock has offices in London, Bristol, Grenoble, Oslo, Singapore, and Vancouver, Washington. ForgeRock is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Accel Partners, Foundation Capital, and Meritech Capital. For more information and free downloads, visithttp://www.forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock
# # #
Trainer Communications for ForgeRock