May. 11, 2022
ForgeRock and FCW to Host Federal Forum
Identity and Access Management Strategies for Government; October 12 in Washington, D.C.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Oct. 5, 2017 - ForgeRock®, the leading platform provider of digital identity management solutions, today announced continued registration for its ForgeRock Federal Forum, a one day event designed to bring together thought leaders from government and industry. The free, half day event takes place October 12, 2017 at the Willard InterContinental in Washington, D.C., and is co-hosted by FCW, the editorial voice for executives and decision-makers in the federal government.
The Forum agenda includes keynotes, panels and insights from leaders including:
- Rob Joyce, special assistant to the president and cybersecurity coordinator, White House
- Steve White, chief security officer, ForgeRock
- A panel that includes John Boyd, assistant director, Department of Homeland Security
- Nicki Sonpar, director of technology, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- John P. Wagner, deputy executive assistant commissioner, US Customs and Border Protection
- Opening and closing remarks from Troy K. Schneider, editor-in-chief, FCW and GCN
Topics for discussion include:
- The role of Identity and Access Management in cybersecurity strategy
- Single sign-on strategies for improving the end-user/customer experience
- The role of smart card-based authentication
- The intersection of IAM and the Internet of Things (IoT)
The ForgeRock Identity Platform supports strategic digital identity use cases, specifically customer identity and access management (CIAM), the internet of things (IoT), and privacy and consent solutions that enable compliance with current and future regulations. CIAM is a critical capability for all industries, including financial services, government, telecom, media, retail, manufacturing and many others, to cope with disruptive forces such as the consumer preference for buying products online, the need for new frictionless routes to market, and citizen engagement.
FCW provides federal technology executives with the information, ideas, and strategies necessary to successfully navigate the complex world of federal business. And FCW accomplishes this by delivering strategic features on business management, policy, pending legislation, technology, and profiles of the power players making waves in the federal executive sector. The federal technology market comes to life with photos, profiles and insider insight. For more information, visit: www.fcw.com
The ForgeRock Identity Platform™ transforms the way hundreds of millions of customers and citizens interact with businesses and governments online, providing better security, building relationships, and enabling new cloud, mobile, and IoT offerings from any device or connected thing. ForgeRock serves hundreds of brands, including Morningstar, Vodafone, GEICO, TomTom, and Pearson, as well as governments such as Norway, New Zealand, and Belgium, among many others. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, ForgeRock has offices in London, Bristol, Grenoble, Paris, Oslo, Singapore, Sydney and Vancouver, Washington. ForgeRock is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Accel Partners, Foundation Capital, Meritech Capital and KKR. For more information and free downloads, visit www.forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on social media:
Dave De Jear