ForgeRock Reports 800% Sales Growth and Continued Innovation with New Consumer and Mobile-Ready Platform
Milestone OEM agreement, increased deal sizes and industry recognition results in fast-growing adoption of company’s identity solutions
SAN FRANCISCO – January 28, 2014 – ForgeRock, the fastest growing identity platform vendor, achieved exponential sales growth in Europe and North America last year, capitalizing on the shift toward customer-focused, revenue-generating security solutions and the explosion of mobile platforms and Internet-accessible devices and things. As the leading open platform provider of identity relationship management (IRM) solutions, ForgeRock Inc. is enabling enterprises, cloud service providers, and governments to quickly deploy new customer-facing services via a secure and lightweight identity management system designed to work anywhere, anytime, on any device.
“As consumers rapidly adopt cloud services and mobile devices, demand is growing for an identity solution that manages users at Internet scale, makes context-aware decisions in real-time, supports any device and application environment, and monetizes identity across any platform, device, or thing. Organizations must now shift from traditional employee-facing platforms to flexible consumer and partner-facing platforms,” said Mike Ellis, CEO, ForgeRock. “We have created an incredibly agile, lightweight, and scalable identity relationship management platform that takes enterprise security strategy beyond mere threat prevention and extends business reach, driving new consumer-facing business models and directly impacting revenue growth.”
Numerous customer wins, coupled with strategic partnership agreements drove ForgeRock’s growth in 2013. From GEICO’s initiative to build an online customer portal to salesforce.com’s OEM agreement, leading companies are choosing ForgeRock to harness the power of cloud, mobile, and SaaS to enhance customer, partner, and employee relationships. Other significant 2013 customer wins included Agfa-Gevaert, Axalta, Kabel Deutschland, Telefonica Solutions, Toronto Public Library, Toyota, Vantiv, and Yellow Pages.
- 800% sales growth from Q4FY12 to Q4FY13.
- Groundbreaking OEM deal with salesforce.com to deliver Salesforce Identity Connect.
- 305% of sales growth year-over-year 2012 to 2013.
- 207% sequential sales growth from Q3FY13 to Q4FY13.
- Average deal size is up 166% year-over-year.
- Launched industry’s first Identity Relationship Management (IRM) platform to bring services to market faster and with greater flexibly – thus driving top-line revenue growth.
- Continued to grow sales evenly between North American and European markets.
- Received positive rating in Gartner report “MarketScope for Web Access Management.”
- Held first-ever Open Identity Stack Summit in Monterey, California in mid-June and the second in Europe, in Yvelines, France in mid-October.
- Named Top 10 Cloud Security Startup by CIO Magazine.
ForgeRock creates identity relationship management solutions for the modern Web including public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and enterprise and mobile environments. ForgeRock products support mission-critical operations with a fully open source platform. ForgeRock’s Open Identity Stack powers solutions for many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations. For more information and free downloads, visit www.forgerock.com or following ForgeRock on Twitter at www.twitter.com/forgerock.