November OpenIDM Summit Announced
ForgeRock and KOGIT Sponsor Free Community Summit in Darmstadt, Germany
OSLO, Norway – October 7, 2011 – ForgeRock today announced that a Summit for the community around the OpenIDM project – open source identity management and provisioning – will be held in Darmstadt, Germany, on November 8, 2011. The Summit is jointly sponsored by ForgeRock and KOGIT and is thus entirely free of charge.
- Summit website: http://summit.openidm.forgerock.org
- Attendance is free to all – community members and ForgeRock customers and partners – but requires registration.
- Key points on the agenda include:
- OpenIDM product overview and evolution
- Customer case studies
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) market segment trends
- Panel discussions on various topics
- “VPS have been part of the OpenIDM community from the start. We have successfully during the implementation project cleaned thousands of unused or orphaned accounts. This project will hopefully lower the running and operational costs substantially,” said Kristoffer Stav, VPS. “Taking part in the OpenIDM community and driving its evolution allows us to get the most out of an Identity Management solution.”
- “Interacting with customers, partners and community is one of the key factors that makes ForgeRock and OpenIDM different from other Identity Management Initiatives,” said Anders Askåsen, Product Manager for OpenIDM. “Arranging the OpenIDM Summit provides a venue that allows everyone to impact the evolution of OpenIDM.”
- “Being active in the European Identity and Access Management area for 10 years, we are excited to work with ForgeRock, a truly leading vendor with history, experience and vision in an OpenSource Community, serving enterprise customers.” says Katarina Kreutzfeldt, Managing Director, KOGIT
A global company with bases in the UK, USA, Norway and France, ForgeRock is committed to continuity of innovation and service for the existing and new open source identity-oriented middleware found within the I3 Open Platform. ForgeRock provides customers with enterprise-class subscriptions for the platform as well as training and access to an extensive partner community. For more information, visit www.forgerock.com and follow @forgerock on Twitter.
KOGIT GmbH is a leading German consulting, solution and service provider that specializes in all facets of Identity Management and Governance, Risk & Compliance. KOGIT supports numerous global enterprises with their identity management infrastructure design and deployments through knowledgeable and experienced consultants. KOGIT provides their customers strategy and technology consultancy, feasibility studies, cost analysis, as well as project management and project planing. For more information, visit http://www.kogit.de.