ForgeRock Identity Live Sneak Peek
Read Below for an Identity Live Preview from HSBC, Manulife, Mars, Jackson, Swisscom and ForgeRock Partners
ForgeRock Identity Live events are known as the place to get the latest news from ForgeRock and - my favorite - hear inspiring customer and partner stories. The agenda for next month’s ForgeRock Identity Live: Security Edition is impressive. Attendees will learn from a range of speakers, including experts at HSBC, Manulife, Mars, Jackson and Swisscom, and partners like Accenture, Deloitte and PwC.
Everyday our customers get closer to the people they do business with by delivering digital experiences that feel natural and protect their information. They’re innovating at scale to drive up customer loyalty, drive down the cost of digital transformation and improve experiences for customers, partners and employees. The stories are incredible and we can’t wait for you to hear what is possible with the ForgeRock Identity Cloud.
Here’s a preview of what to expect during the show!
- Discover the secret to migrating 500,000 users in just six months from PwC and U.S. investment advisor Jackson.
- Learn how leading telecommunications provider Swisscom reduced onboarding new customers from weeks to real-time.
- Understand the benefits of a single CIAM platform created by Accenture and Mars that enables the company’s 120+ brands to consistently deliver great experiences.
- Hear how global financial leader HSBC is using IAM to turn the tables on attackers while innovating at scale for 30 million customers and 100 million identities.
- Get the scoop on how global insurer Manulife is leveraging members of the ForgeRock Trust Network like Yoti to deliver amazing experiences and migrate one million identities.
Intrigued? Register for a time that is convenient for you:
- Identity Live Asia-Pacific & Japan on June 8, 2021 at 10 AM SGT / 12 PM AEST
- Identity Live Europe on June 8th at 2 PM BST / 3 PM CET
- Identity Live Americas on June 9 at 9 AM PDT/ Noon EDT