Deploy IAM Fast!
Most IAM deployments are lengthy, costly, and complex, requiring many IT resource hours and resulting in slow time to value.
To help you move past this, the ForgeRock Identity Platform deploys on any cloud environment – including bring-your-own-cloud, hybrid-cloud, and multi-cloud – quickly, with preconfigured cloud installation packages of 1-million, 10-million, and 100-million identities.
This allows you to:
- Accelerate the deployment of multiple cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- Conduct a fast, simple, high-availability (HA) deployment without sacrificing rich features and extensibility
- Enable rapid solution development in a repeatable way
- Protect workloads on any cloud at scale
These capabilities speed time to value, eliminate vendor lock-in, and increase flexibility, availability, and scalability – leading to increased competitive advantage.
Increase Productivity with DevOps
Most organizations face challenges stemming from over-burdened IT resource allocation and a lack of skilled resources. Recognizing this constraint, The ForgeRock Identity Platform was designed to help speed and streamline the deployment, maintenance, and management of a comprehensive identity platform with the latest DevOps technology.
With ForgeRock, your developers can easily:
- Build and maintain a production-grade, DevOps-enabled, referenceable, cloud-ready architecture with Kubernetes
- Automate multi-cloud deployments – with supporting DevOps practices – using Docker and Kubernetes
- Access cloud deployment methodologies, reference architectures, and benchmark performance data with developer-friendly documentation
- Meet deadlines more easily by drastically reducing the time spent managing and configuring software
Deploy Confidently with Cloud Vendor Cost Guidance
Reducing costs without sacrificing performance or functionality is a top priority for organizations. The ForgeRock Identity Platform includes a guide for benchmarking performance and cost profiling guidance on all three major public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google). These guides help you:
- Quickly deploy a recommended reference implementation of the full ForgeRock platform or subset of capabilities of your choosing
- Validate your deployments against ForgeRock benchmark results and analyze the most cost-effective solution based on multiple deployments and configurations
- Remove the guesswork from your deployment architecture and hardware sizing with a highly-available multi-zone configuration that includes built-in monitoring and alerting