Automate Multi-Cloud Deployments For Millions of Identities
Accelerate deployment to tackle the demands of innovation with an identity platform that supports DevOps-friendly technologies
Increase Competitive Advantage and Productivity While Reducing Costs
Increase Productivity with DevOps and Developer Documentation
Most organizations face challenges stemming from over-burdened IT resource allocation and a lack of skilled resources. Recognizing this constraint, The ForgeRock Identity Platform was designed to help speed and streamline the deployment, maintenance, and management of a comprehensive identity platform with the latest DevOps technology.
With ForgeRock, your developers can easily:
- Build and maintain a production-grade, DevOps-enabled, referenceable, cloud-ready architecture with Kubernetes.
- Automate multi-cloud deployments – with supporting DevOps practices – using Docker for containers and Kubernetes as the orchestration platform.
- Access cloud deployment reference artifacts, deployment methodologies, reference architectures, and benchmark performance data with developer-friendly documentation.
- Meet deadlines more easily by drastically reducing the time spent managing and configuring software.
Reduce Costs with Cloud Vendor Cost Profiling Guidance
Reducing costs without sacrificing performance or functionality is a top priority for organizations. The ForgeRock Identity Platform includes a guide for benchmarking performance costs on all three major public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google). These guides help you:
- Quickly deploy a recommended reference implementation of the full ForgeRock platform or subset of capabilities of your choosing.
- Validate your deployments against ForgeRock benchmark results and analyze the most cost-effective solution based on multiple deployments and configurations.
- Remove the guesswork from your deployment architecture and hardware sizing with a highly-available multi-zone configuration that includes built-in monitoring and alerting.
Deploying on the Google Cloud Platform
Read our GKE Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for GKE.
Deploying on Amazon Web Services
Read our EKS Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for EKS.
Deploying on Microsoft Azure
Read our AKS Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for AKS.
Deploying on Minikube
Read our DevOps guide on using Minikube.