Hello Singapore UnSummit!
We're just a few hours away from our Singapore UnSummit, happening at the Arts House, Chamber Room on Old Parliament Lane. Featured speakers at the event include Allan Foster from our CTO office, and Daniel Raskin, our SVP Product Management. But as this is an unsummit, the main attractions are the break out sessions that begin later in the morning and run through the afternoon. The best part is that attendees get to choose what’s on the agenda. That's right - toss out an idea and if enough of the identity pros on hand agree, that idea becomes an official session. This is an excellent opportunity to tap into the collective knowledge of the ForgeRock community, and get expert assistance with overcoming today's identity challenges. Some sample sessions from unsummits that happened earlier in the year include:
- Authentication Gets Even Smarter: Smart Authentication Trees
- Securing IoT: Identity Message Broker
- Securing IoT: Identity Edge Controller
- Using Identity Microservices
- Simple Authorization Using Push Notifications
- Seamless Social Identity in AM and IDM
- All About Cloud Foundry Broker Route Services
- Introducing the New GDPR Dashboard
- Using IG Studio
- Using the ForgeRock Identity Platform with Smart Devices
It's going to be a great day! If you're sharing posts or pictures on social media from the event, be sure to use the hashtags #IdentityLive or #UnSummit. Looking forward to seeing you at UnSummit Singapore.