Sincronización y conciliación
Consistent and Accurate Identity Data Available Across All Lines of Business
“What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate”. – Cool Hand Luke
Most identity stores are made up of two exclusive services that do not communicate with each other. This forces you to spend twice as much time managing and aligning these disparate data sources — all because they lack identity synchronization. With the ForgeRock Identity Platform, you can immediately synchronize and reconcile changes to all configured mappings, and get some of that time back you were spending checking everything twice.
The ForgeRock Identity Platform’s synchronization and reconciliation services provide you with the ability to synchronize data in real-time and schedule the reconciliation of identity data at any point. You can then seamlessly integrate data to ensure the consistency and high availability of identities across your entire identity infrastructure. It’s difficult to get a single of view of the customer if you’re looking into multiple data sources.
Key features include:
- Identity synchronization delivery-guarantees enable rollback if one or more remote systems become unavailable.
- Synchronization utilizes either on-demand or scheduled resource comparisons.
- Reconciliation discovers new, changed, deleted, or orphaned accounts to determine user access privileges.
- Allows internal business processes to drive custom methods, workflows, or rules.
- Detect and synchronize changes to accounts, entitlements, and passwords, and perform user access remediation tasks.
- LiveSync capabilities capture changes that occur on a remote system, then push those changes to the defined mappings to replay the changes where they are required — either in the ForgeRock repository, or on another remote system, or both.
- Marketo connector improves marketing campaign efforts by passing key identity features and attributes from external systems to help create a consistent customer experience