ATARC Zero Trust Lab
The ATARC Zero Trust Lab is a state-of-the-art physical and virtual test environment designed to provide U.S. Federal Agencies with the opportunity to build, test, and evaluate new Zero Trust Architectures in a simulated environment.
ForgeRock and Peraton Zero Trust Lab Series Presentation
The ATARC Zero Trust Lab Series, a unique collaboration between government and industry, showcases technical architectures and software solutions for Zero Trust use cases as defined by CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency).
See the presentation video below where ForgeRock and Peraton demonstrate the CISA Zero Trust use cases with a specific focus on identity and access management:
- Use Case 1 – Central HQ Operations
- Use Case 2 – Satellite office with highly reliable, robust connectivity
- Use Case 3 - Bandwidth challenged satellite office and little to no local IT support staff
- Use Case 4 - A remote user accessing corporate applications and data using a government-issued device
- Use Case 5 - A remote user accessing corporate applications and data using a personal device
Presented by Kelvin Brewer, James Hostelley and George Hsieh
Who is ATARC
ATARC (Advanced Technology Academic Research Center) is a non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for Federal government, academia and industry to identify, discuss, and resolve emerging technology challenges like the implementation of Zero Trust architecture.