ForgeRock Identity Summit, Sydney - Agenda Announced
There are only a few weeks left before the ForgeRock Identity Summit Series makes its inaugural trip to Sydney, Australia! I wanted to provide a brief preview of the great event we have planned.
The Identity Summit will be held on the rooftop of the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA) on 9 August. It’s a beautiful location with breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and the city skyline. We are bringing together industry analysts and the ForgeRock community of customers, partners, developers, and executives to discuss the latest in identity, privacy, and digital trust.
Following the Identity Summit, we will hold the Sydney Identity Unconference on 10 August, also at the MCA. This will be a highly technical event for identity geeks in which the agenda is determined by attendees, and focused around the ForgeRock open source identity platform and the identity relationship management community. For more details and to register for this free event, please visit the Sydney Identity Unconference website.
Keynote presentations by:
- Graham Williamson, APAC Director & Senior Analyst, KuppingerCole who will look at societal trends and the methods available to identify members of the public as they connect to online services in his presentation “Know (and Serve) Your Customers.”
- Rachel Dixon, Head of Identity, Digital Transformation Office, Australian Government, who will discuss the role of the DTO in creating a “whole of government” identity solution for Australia in her session “Compound Eye: An Approach To A National Identity Ecosystem.”
Case studies from:
- TomTom, the leader in navigation, traffic and map products, which will cover how they use the ForgeRock Identity Platform to secure the identities of their consumers, devices, and things, worldwide
- Sunsuper, one of Australia’s largest and most highly-rated super and retirement businesses, will explain why identity is a critical component of their digital strategy and why ForgeRock identity solutions were selected as part of their toolkit to “Deliver a Winning Member Experience.”
We’ll also have several presentations from ForgeRock execs:
- CEO Mike Ellis will discuss how organisations are “Using Identity to Build Digital Trust,” focusing on how customer-centric organisations can use identity to deliver secure, personalised services.
- Daniel Raskin, SVP Product Management and Allan Foster, VP Global Partner Enablement, will provide an update on the ForgeRock Identity Platform and our vision for the future in their session “Identity: The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades.”
- Eve Maler, our VP of Innovation & Emerging Technology, will speak about “Doing Authorisation, Consent and Delegation Right with User-Managed Access” and detail how the ForgeRock Identity Platform is delivering a practical UMA solution for user privacy.
The agenda also includes a presentation on the very relevant topic of Continuous Security, as well as a “Thought Leaders Panel” in which speakers from KuppingerCole, TomTom, Constellation Research, Sunsuper, and John Dobbin & Associates will discuss why identity is a critical element in enabling digital business. Finally, we’ll close out the evening with a cocktail reception.
Be sure to track the #IdentitySummit hashtag on Twitter, and our @ForgeRock feed for the latest updates.