Accelerate Digital Transformation and Get Ahead of the Competition
The financial services industry is changing on an unprecedented scale. Financial technology, regulations, and changing customer behaviors are reshaping how services are being designed and delivered. Leveraging comprehensive digital identity capabilities helps you acquire customers faster by:
Anchoring a comprehensive digital identity strategy at the heart of digital transformation can help financial service organizations:
- Creating exceptional customer experiences across all digital channels
- Securing customer data, privacy, and the growing financial services ecosystem
- Accelerating IT modernization across on-premises, any cloud, or hybrid environments
Modernize and Secure the Financial Services Ecosystem
ForgeRock helps you maintain customer trust by enabling identity-first security strategies, mitigating risks caused by the growing identity fabric, and driving business agility.
With ForgeRock, you can unlock the power of digital identity to help customers, workforces, trusted third parties, partners, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices access the connected financial services ecosystem simply and safely.
Easily Orchestrate Secure User Journeys
Build secure user journeys through a drag-and-drop interface using a wide range of out-of-the-box authentication options to reduce implementation costs and timelines. Leverage pre-built integrations with a large network of industry-leading strong authentication, risk and fraud management, behavioral biometrics, and identity-proofing solutions.
Automate End-to-End Identity Management
Increase business agility, achieve regulatory compliance, and mitigate risks while reducing costs by leveraging artificial intelligence (AI)-driven autonomous identity capabilities to accelerate secure access for your workforce, trusted third parties, and partners. Use AI-driven remediation recommendations to ensure secure access to your financial services ecosystem.
Modernize at Pace
Deliver secure, exceptional customer experiences by consolidating identity stores, open application programming interfaces (APIs), and microservices to unify identity across on-premises, cloud, and as-a-service environments. Accelerate IT modernization and reduce costs, while enabling rapid scaling of value-added offerings, by automating manual and semi-automated identity management processes.
Drive Digital Banking Adoption
The financial services industry is increasing investments in omnichannel customer journeys. Digital-first providers are moving at pace to leverage the latest in financial technology innovation to acquire new customers and create new value-added revenue streams.
- Reduce friction across customer journeys, including at registration and onboarding
- Consolidate data silos for a single view of customer needs and trends
- Deliver seamless, secure MFA, SCA, and biometric login experiences
- Enable customers to self-manage password resets, security and privacy settings
- Use contextual signals to orchestrate adaptive authentication and authorization
Accelerate Regulatory-Driven Growth
The emergence of Open Banking regulations in the European Union, Australia, and the Asia-Pacific region, has increased competition in the financial services industry. Financial-grade APIs (FAPIs) have extended the perimeter of the traditional financial services ecosystem to deliver unprecedented innovation.
- Give customers control over who their data is shared with, when, and for how long
- Protect customer data with context-driven authentication and authorization
- Secure internal and external FAPIs
- Reduce the risk of overprovisioning and entitlement creep with AI-driven identity governance
- Achieve GDPR data residency and sovereignty requirements
Leading Financial Institutions Choose ForgeRock
Andrew Scott , Global Head of Secure Access, HSBCWatch on Demand
Joko Kurniawan , Senior Vice President of IT Digital Service Enablement Head, BTPNRead Story
Alan Chiew , Executive Director and Head of Technology, Standard CharteredRead Story
Marius Sorteberg , Storebrand Identity ManagerRead Story
A Day in the Life of a Financial Services Customer
CIAM for Financial Services
Comparing Digital Identity Management Providers: A Workbook and Guide
Reduce the Total Cost of Fraud
Learn how to incorporate industry-leading anti-fraud solutions into Intelligent Access User Journeys
Financial Services Guide
Learn why digital identity is the foundation for creating consistent customer experiences