Identity Management built from OpenIDM
ForgeRock Identity Management brings multiple sources of identity together for policy and workflow-based management that puts you in control of the data. Consume, transform, and feed data to external sources in order to maintain control over identity of users, devices and things.
A modern UI experience that allows you manage your data without writing a single line of code, while standard RESTful interfaces give you the ultimate in flexibility to develop as you see fit.
ForgeRock Identity Management Features
- Identity Provisioning – Manage the registration and provisioning of users, devices, and things across multiple environments.
- Self-Service – More streamlined customer experience.
- Password Management – Ensure consistency across all applications and data stores.
- Synchronization and Reconciliation – Provide consistent and accurate identity data that is available across all lines of business.
- Developer Access – An open and well-documented access layer provides the user interfaces and public APIs.
- Connection to the Cloud – Out-of-the-box user interface or the comprehensive REST API.
Try our platform for free or download our white paper to learn more.