SSO with the ForgeRock Identity Platform
ForgeRock provides multiple mechanisms for Single Sign-On, whether the requirement is to enable SSO in a single domain, enable cross-domain SSO for a single organization, or enable SSO across multiple organizations through the Federation Service.
ForgeRock supports multiple options for enforcing policy and protecting resources, including policy agents that reside on web or application servers. The built-in Security Token Service (STS) can act as a multi-protocol hub, translating for providers who rely on other, older standards. A variety of flexible options for Single Sign-On are provided.
- Flexible: You can enable cross-domain SSO for a single organization, or SSO across multiple organizations.
- Social Sign-On: Reduces user friction and accelerates adoption of digital technologies by providing a seamless user experience with Social Sign-On capabilities across new applications, devices and things in minutes.
- Open Standards: Onboard users in a safe and secure manner via one-click registration across a range of platforms using open standards such as OpenID Connect and OAuth2.
- Easy Integration: Integrates with any IDP and social IDP such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Compatible with Legacy Systems: Uses built-in Security Token Service (STS) as a multi-protocol hub, translating for providers who rely on other and older standards.
Try our platform for free. Or download our complete Access Management white paper to learn more.