ForgeRock IDLive 2022 COVID-19 Statement
Based on the ever-changing conditions of COVID-19, please continue to refer to this page for relevant updates, as this is subject to change. The safety of our employees, customers, speakers, sponsors, and partners remains our highest priority.
ForgeRock IDLive continues to monitor and follow all guidelines provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local agencies (see additional resources below) in order to maintain the health and safety of our community. As such:
- In addition to following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and state/local agencies, ForgeRock IDLive will align with the policies and protocols of our venue partner, the Austin Marriott Downtown, which at present state:
- Fully vaccinated guests/attendees are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel.
- Unvaccinated guests/attendees must continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel.
- Social distancing is encouraged as much as possible.
- ForgeRock IDLive will not require vaccines to attend the conference, but it is highly encouraged for attendees to be vaccinated.
- ForgeRock IDLive fully supports any attendee preferring to wear a mask during the conference. Masks will be available upon request.
- Please do not travel/attend this event if you are sick and/or are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 and haven't ended isolation, had close contact with a person with COVID-19 and haven't ended quarantine, or are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- If you are not up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines, getting tested before/after you travel/attend this event is highly recommended.
- If you experience symptoms at any point during attendance of IDLive, please immediately follow the isolation protocols from the CDC.
Additional information and updates regarding health and safety protocols across federal, state, and local levels can be found below:
Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any specific questions or concerns.