ForgeRock IDLive 2022 COVID-19 Statement
Raffles Hotel, Singapore
ForgeRock Singapore IDLive Conditions of Entry
Based on the ever-changing conditions of COVID-19, please continue to refer to this page for relevant updates, as this is subject to change. The safety of our employees, customers, speakers, sponsors, and partners remains our highest priority.
The organiser and venue strive to comply with prevailing guidelines, including mask-wearing indoors and when not consuming food/beverages, capacity limits / safe distancing on attendance and vaccine-differentiated measures where applicable.
ForgeRock IDLive continues to monitor and follow all applicable guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health Singapore, in order to maintain the health and safety of our community. As such attendees should follow all applicable government guidelines/health advisories and:
- All attendees must wear a mask while indoors unless while eating or presenting in an event.
- Masks and hand sanitiser will be available for all delegates.
- Please do not travel/attend this event if you are sick/unwell and/or are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19/are waiting for PCR test results) or you are aware that you have come into close contact with a person who either tested positive for COVID-19/was displaying symptoms.
- If you're feeling unwell and have COVID-19 symptoms (no matter how mild), follow the Singapore Government's testing and isolation requirements.
- If you experience symptoms at any point during attendance at IDLive, please take all necessary precautions for your health and safety and refer to the appropriate protocol, including going home, wearing a mask and remaining 1.5 metres from any other person and following any relevant medical/government advice as required.
- We highly recommend getting tested for COVID-19 before you travel/attend this event (as close to the time of departure as possible (no more than 3 days) before you travel). If your test is positive we ask that you refrain from attending the event.
- ForgeRock IDLive will not require vaccines to attend the conference, but it is highly encouraged for attendees to be vaccinated.
Additional information and updates regarding health and safety within Singapore can be found here.
Covid positive status- Attendees are reminded and urged to:
- Continue to practice personal and collective responsibility for informing close contacts if you are positive with Covid, and the close contacts in turn should follow the appropriate protocol, and test negative before leaving home.
Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any specific questions or concerns.