ForgeRock IDLive 2022 COVID-19 Statement
London, United Kingdom
As of 05.04.2022
Based on the ever-changing conditions of COVID-19, please continue to refer to this page for relevant updates, as this is subject to change. The safety of our employees, customers, speakers, sponsors, and partners remains our highest priority.
ForgeRock IDLive continues to monitor and follow all applicable guidelines provided by the UK Government, in order to maintain the health and safety of our community. As such:
- In addition to following any applicable guidelines set forth by the UK Government, the following policies and protocols of our venue the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), shall apply:
- "While the Government has eased COVID restrictions and the wearing of face coverings are no longer mandatory, our members and visitors who may feel more comfortable wearing a face covering should continue to do so. We will continue to provide hand sanitiser, regularly clean high touchpoints areas and recommend that visitors to the building wash their hands often."
- ForgeRock IDLive fully supports any attendee preferring to wear a mask during the conference. Masks and hand sanitiser will be available for all delegates.
- ForgeRock IDLive will not require vaccines to attend the conference, but it is highly encouraged for attendees to be vaccinated.
- Please do not travel/attend this event if you are sick/unwell and/or are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 or you are aware that you have come into close contact with a person who either tested positive forCOVID-19/was displaying symptoms.
- We highly recommend getting tested for COVID-19 before you travel/attend this event. (as close to the time of departure as possible (no more than 3 days) before you travel). If your test is positive we ask that you refrain from attending the event.