Why Healthcare Providers Choose ForgeRock
With the ForgeRock Identity Platform, you can create digital identities for all your patients. That means you can partner with patients to collect data from apps, wearables, and digital health services. Using one consistent digital record, you can track how often, by whom, and with what a patient has been treated, saving time, money, and in some cases, lives.
We understand the serious personal risk associated with a healthcare data breach. That’s why the ForgeRock Identity Platform respects patient privacy and prescribes real-time, contextual, continuous security: when it detects unusual behavior, it requires additional identity verification, whether that’s at login or midway through a session. It’s our digital preventative care.
Smart Healthcare with ForgeRock
Executive Healthcare Trends
of CEOs say patients have a high impact on org strategy
of healthcare execs agree it's evolve before they are disrupted
see positive ROI from personalization campaigns
of doctors say wearable devices promote engagement with patient health
Why Healthcare Organizations Choose ForgeRock.
Five Ways Digital Identity is Connecting Healthcare.
Philips Case Study
Improving People’s Lives Through Meaningful Innovation.
Digital Health: Protect Patient Privacy
A few years ago, patients walked in armed with internet research. Now, thanks to rapid advancements in digital health technologies, patients can track their health with digital devices and share their data with doctors and providers for more efficient, effective, and collaborative care.
With the ForgeRock Identity Platform, you can create digital identities for all your patients – while respecting their privacy and ensuring data security. This means you can partner with patients to collect data from apps, wearables, and digital health and wellness services to create one consistent, secure digital record across offices and departments.
Healthcare providers use identity and access management from ForgeRock to deliver a top-notch patient experience that is secure, modern, and personal.
The Foundation for Connected Care
Whether it’s remote health monitoring tools, wearables, or apps, the ability to connect anything provides more effective treatments and cost savings.
- Assign and manage the digital identities of connected devices and things
- Enable human-to-device and device-to-device authentication and authorization
- Use data visualization to manage complex identity relationships
- Scale to support hundreds of millions of devices and things
Protect Patient Data Privacy
Simplify complex data sharing and consent decisions. Secure patient-controlled data-sharing across cloud, mobile, and IoT sources and comply with regulations.
- Give patients control over their digital health data with user-managed access
- Use identity and new privacy tools to move towards adherence with the EU GDPR (compliance required since May 2018)
- Let patients authorize data-sharing with the appropriate doctors and care providers for greater collaboration between healthcare stakeholders
- Provide the ability to determine who gets access to data, for how long, and under what condition
Create a Secure, Frictionless Patient Experience
ForgeRock employs advanced security throughout a digital session, not just at the door (initial authentication) like other vendors.
Industry Memberships & Certifications