Accelerate Digital Transformation with ForgeRock and Google Cloud
Speed business transformation at scale for any use case by adding ForgeRock’s industry-leading identity capabilities to your Google Cloud investments.
Fast-Track Modernizing Identity for Any Use Case at Scale
Today's complex digital ecosystem and rapid pace of change is placing extra strain on legacy infrastructures and disparate solution environments. To survive, you need to enable digital transformation with modern, future-proof cloud and identity solutions that can be integrated to meet your demands at scale for any use case quickly and easily.
ForgeRock is a proud Google Cloud Premier Partner. This partnership helps you fast-track your transformation initiatives while reducing the burden on your resources by making it easy to add ForgeRock's industry-leading identity capabilities to your Google Cloud environment.
- Leverage the industry's only full-suite identity platform offered as a service and purpose-built for any use case.
- Modernize legacy systems and bridge siloed IAM within hybrid IT and hybrid cloud environments.
- Consolidate disparate systems and integrate all of your solutions to simplify your environment and gain a single view of the user.
- Scale your cloud growth according to your unique demands.
- Utilize ForgeRock's technology partner Trust Network to add new security capabilities and support a Zero Trust security model.
- Reduce risk and save time and costs with AI-powered governance, including user access visibility, control, and remediation.
Speed Time to Market With Full DevOps Support
Most organizations face challenges stemming from over-burdened IT resource allocation and a lack of skilled resources. Recognizing this, the ForgeRock Identity Cloud was designed to help speed and streamline the deployment, maintenance, and management of a comprehensive identity platform. The solution leverages the latest DevOps technology using Google Kubernetes.
With ForgeRock, your developers can easily:
- Build and maintain a production-grade, DevOps-enabled, referenceable, cloud-ready architecture.
- Access cloud deployment reference artifacts, deployment methodologies, reference architectures, and benchmarks. performance data with developer-friendly documentation.
- Meet deadlines more easily by drastically reducing the time spent managing and configuring software.
Reduce Costs With a Cloud Deployment Cookbook for the Google Kubernetes Engine
Reducing costs without sacrificing performance or functionality is a top priority for organizations. ForgeRock includes a Cloud Deployment Model Cookbook for the Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) for benchmarking performance costs on Google. This cost-saving guide helps you:
- Quickly deploy a recommended reference implementation of the full ForgeRock platform or subset of capabilities of your choosing.
- Validate your deployments against ForgeRock benchmark results and analyze the most cost-effective solution based on multiple deployments and configurations.
- Remove the guesswork from your deployment architecture and hardware sizing with a highly-available multi-zone configuration that includes built-in monitoring and alerting.