Modernize Your Digital Customer Journey
Global organizations are looking to maximize long-term loyalty and profitability by offering secure, seamless digital customer experiences. Building customer loyalty that leads to profits starts at the beginning of the digital journey. However, most digital journeys today are disjointed and full of friction – leading to frustrated customers, operational inefficiencies, and poor experiences.
ForgeRock Access Management is the industry's leading access management solution. With ForgeRock, you can address customer journey challenges head on by utilizing the most advanced capabilities to easily create engaging, frictionless customer experiences, protect consumer data, and meet compliance needs.
Offer Login Experiences Users Want
What Is ForgeRock Consumer Access Management?
Consumer access management allows global organizations to acquire customers faster, deliver great customer experiences, and protect customer data. ForgeRock Access Management includes the industry’s most cutting-edge capabilities, such as Intelligent Access, context-based authentication and authorization, single sign on, federation, and support for Zero Trust/CARTA security models. These capabilities and more allow customers to move securely and seamlessly across the digital customer journey.
ForgeRock Customer Access Management Benefits
Deliver Great Customer Experiences
- Create delightful customer experiences via self-service registration, social registration, single sign-on, and delegated administration.
- Customize a personalized, yet consistent multi-channel digital experience for users.
- Experience a unified view of customers to effectively administer people, services, things, and relationships across your organization.
Strengthen Security and Convenience
- Balance the user experience by providing both security and convenience that allows users to get what they need and assures their identity at the same time.
- Deliver a broad range of web, mobile, multifactor and passwordless authentication methods.
- Provide a more convenient customer experience via self-service password reset and customer identity verification capabilities.
Protect Consumer Data Protection
- Secure customer identity data via multi-tenancy and data isolation that allow for discrete, never intermixing instances.
- Encrypt sensitive customer identity data at rest and in motion to ensure data never accidentally leaks or is accessed by an unauthorized party.
- Enforce data sharing consent and securing applications and systems via a wide variety of authentication and authorization methods.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance
- Comply with SOX, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations beyond capturing customer consent.
- Create and manage customer user profiles for personal data sharing, date portability, and account deletion.
- Enable consistent profile and privacy management across all people, services, and things while adhering to all consent and privacy requirements.
ForgeRock Access Management Features
ForgeRock Access Management is just one component of the comprehensive, artificial intelligence (AI)-powered ForgeRock Identity Platform. It includes all the capabilities you need to create dynamic access experiences that will delight your users and keep them coming back for more.
An intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows you to orchestrate authentication flows with more flexibility, choice, and security than traditional authenticators. With ForgeRock Intelligent Access, you can easily configure, measure, and adjust multiple login journeys within Zero Trust and CARTA security models using a variety of methods. These include digital signals like device, contextual, behavioral, user choice, analytics, and risk-based factors. When additional use cases arise or logon security needs to be strengthened, you can design and implement new user journeys in record time.
The federation services in ForgeRock Access Management can securely share heterogeneous systems or domain boundaries using standard identity protocols (SAML, OAuth2/OpenID Connect). Users can access services that span the cloud and mobile devices, both on premises and off. No more multiple passwords, user profiles, and the added complexity that frustrates users and slows adoption. You can leverage SAML-based federation to provide a range of flexible single sign-on options to many cloud-based providers, like Salesforce and Google.
Using standard identity protocols (SAML, OAuth2/OpenID Connect), the federation services in Access Management can securely share heterogeneous systems or domain boundaries. Modern enterprises like yours have numerous partners and supply chain federation boundaries. Today’s network perimeters and user boundaries are blurring, requiring federation and attribute exchange services that support agile and enabled workforces. As part of the ForgeRock Identity Platform, OpenID Connect and SAML2 services allow multiple organizations to act as one.
ForgeRock Go helps you secure your organization and your users with low-friction passwordless and usernameless authentication, with the added convenience of biometrics. Users – especially consumers – are increasingly seeking passwordless options that allow them to easily access applications using their mobile device biometric or other light touch methods. ForgeRock supports an omnichannel approach that allows for connectivity through virtually any digital device. You can create a secure and seamless login experience by authenticating with any credential on the user’s device that supports FIDO2 WebAuthN.
Internet of Things (IoT) devices are being added at scale to networks and built into industrial equipment. The opportunity to add new personalized services and create new pathways for revenue are there, but only if these devices are properly managed and secured. ForgeRock Access Management lets you manage the identity of things the same way you manage your human users – with onboarding, authentication, and full lifecycle management. These devices can then participate as fully managed and trusted identities in any digital domain.
ForgeRock Access Management provides authorization policies, from simple, coarse-grained rules to highly advanced, fine-grained entitlements. With ForgeRock Access Management, you can deliver controlled access to resources using simple point-and-click, drag-and-drop operations. You can also use scripting to extend logic during policy evaluation to any resource type. Management is easily extensible to cover today’s massive array of intelligence sources so you can make more informed access control decisions. This includes URLs as well as external services, IoT devices, and things.
Six Business Trends Show Why You Need Modern CIAM
Why digital identity platforms are the new imperative for Consumer Identity and Access Management
ForgeRock Consumer Identity and Access Management: High-Level Overview
Modernize Your Digital Customer Journey
Evaluating Digital Identity Providers for CIAM
How to best evaluate CIAM vendor criteria, differentiators and RFP questions.
2020 Consumer Identity Breach Report
Data breaches are on the rise. Personally Identifiable Information remains the primary target.