A Tough Balancing Act: Customer Experience vs Security
The pressure is on. Customers want a seamless user experience that caters to their personal preferences, while organizations need to protect their assets and customer data from emerging fraud and cyber threats. Solutions such as multi-factor authentication (MFA) are replacing traditional methods like passwords to increase security but its limitations offer up inconsistent customer experiences, often leading to abandonment. Organizations need a future proof solution that puts individual customer needs at the center of their business strategy. By leveraging adaptive security intelligence, you can strike the right balance between security and customer choice to deliver a more secure and meaningful experience across all digital touch-points, whenever, wherever.
Intelligent Authentication is based on a powerful decision tree framework that enables you to:
- Easily configure, measure, and adjust login journeys using digital signals including device, contextual, behavioral, user choice, analytics, and risk-based factors.
- Quickly consume out-of-the-box authenticators, utilize existing authenticators, and integrate with cyber security solutions with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. — all in one place.
- Leverage user login analytics to increase user adoption rates, and improve the customer experience.
- Automatically redirect suspicious users for further monitoring.
Strengthen Your Security Landscape
Improve the security posture of your business by designing purpose-built journeys. Digital signals, factors, and third party integrations for risk, fraud and malware can be interconnected to establish your required level of trust. Intelligent Authentication enables you to secure the login experience, audit all login events, and minimize risks of DDoS attacks and data breaches.
- Identify a user’s digital signals such as location, IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, and more before a username is even collected.
- Intelligently adjust login journeys to identify legitimate and suspicious users.
- Uncover threats by isolating and monitoring malicious activity using honeypots.
Intelligent Authentication Journeys
A smarter solution to customer experience problems
Trust Every Thing
Cars, drones, street lights, gas pumps, wearables, medical devices...they all have a digital identity. With ForgeRock, you establish who these devices belong to, and decide how and with whom (or what) they interact.
Protect and respect privacy. With ForgeRock, you can let your customers share data selectively. Ask them what’s okay to share, how, when, and with whom. Put them in charge, and they’ll put their trust in you.