Gain Wider and Deeper Insight Into User Access Risks
Autonomous Identity enables you to see who has access to what, enterprise-wide, providing your security teams with contextual awareness of your risk posture. Autonomous Identity is an artificial intelligence (AI)-driven identity analytics solution that leverages machine learning (ML) techniques to collect and analyze identity data and identify access blind spots.
- Achieve regulatory compliance
- Mitigate risks
- Reduce costs
What is ForgeRock Autonomous Identity?
Achieve Business Outcomes Within Weeks
- Time Savings
Reduction in access requests, revocations, and certifications
- Security Improvement
Increase in access outlier revocation rates
- Risk Reduction
Reduction of required roles in major ERP application
- Exceptional User Experience
Click-rate reduction in the certification review process
Source: A Multinational Financial Services Company
Reduce Identity Governance Fatigue
Overburdened security and IT teams must often rubber-stamp user access. With Autonomous Identity, you can eliminate over-provisioning by automating access approvals and reviews.
Streamline and automate all identity governance and administration (IGA) use cases: access requests, reviews, and role engineering.
Gain Visibility into Enterprise-Wide Risk
ForgeRock Autonomous Identity provides your security team with insights into the risks associated with the user access landscape.
Boost Operational Efficiencies, Reduce Costs
Manual processes delay user access to resources, reducing productivity. ForgeRock boosts efficiency by auto-provisioning new employees' access and reducing help-desk calls and tickets.
Accelerate Role Optimization
Legacy role-based access control (RBAC) requires manual input and constant maintenance. ForgeRock analyzes and optimizes role access patterns, so you can create fewer and higher-quality roles.
Accelerate Your Identity Governance Program
ForgeRock Autonomous Identity allows you to confront increasing regulatory compliance pressures and remote workforce security issues, while addressing growing operational inefficiencies. It also increases the business value of your established identity governance solutions by directly integrating with them.
- Quickly understand who has access to what and why in context
- Accelerate new employee onboarding by auto-provisioning high-confidence access
- Reduce help-desk calls and tickets with automated access request approvals
- Discover and analyze role access patterns across the enterprise
- Optimize your existing role model by creating fewer and higher-quality roles
Improve Your Security Posture Across the Enterprise
ForgeRock's AI-driven identity analytics help you collect and analyze identity data from diverse identity, governance, and infrastructure solutions. This provides enterprise-wide visibility into all identities and what they have access to. It also gives security and risk teams contextual insights into low-, medium-, and high-risk user access at scale.
- Quickly understand organizational user access landscape risks
- View the entire user access landscape as is, without data analysis bias
- Respond easily to transparency and compliance audits with explainable AI based on access patterns and justifications
- Discover and analyze role access patterns to optimize existing role models
- Revoke stale access rights by automatically approving and certifying high-confidence and low-risk access requests
ForgeRock Autonomous Identity Assessment Overview
A two-week phased assessment and readout guide
Maximize the Value of Your Identity Solution with AI-Driven Identity Analytics
This AI-driven analytics solution accelerates regulatory compliance, mitigates risks, and reduces cost.
ForgeRock Autonomous Identity: AI-Driven Identity for the Modern Enterprise
Learn how Autonomous Identity answers the question "who has access to what and why"
Documentation & Support
Find articles that can help you resolve common challenges.
Engage. Connect. Learn.
Get the latest on downloads, technical docs, and more
Training & Certification
See the latest on-demand and in person courses