One Way to Log Them All
Legacy identity suites and niche components typically have their own unique way of logging data. This approach can be messy and lead to an incomplete picture of what’s happening in your environment.
The ForgeRock Identity Platform takes a different approach with a single common auditing framework. Extract and aggregate log data across the entire platform with common audit event handlers and unique IDs so that it can be tracked holistically rather than product by product. Open and extensible, you can leverage audit logging and reporting capabilities for integration with third-party systems including SIEM, email service providers, CRM systems, and marketing automation systems.
- A single common auditing service across the platform.
- Improves interoperability of systems that analyze and store audit data with pluggable audit event handlers.
- Third-party SIEM and analytics tools including Splunk, ArcSight, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, and Guardian Analytics can easily consume ForgeRock audit data for increased visibility.
- Trace the entire lifecycle of users, devices, things, and service events for better security insight.
- Give administrators a wider choice of back ends for logging audit information.
- Includes audit event handlers for Splunk, JSON, CSV files, JDBC connections, JMS, Syslog, and Elasticsearch (part of the ELK stack).
Millions of customers use your digital services--whether cloud, mobile, or IoT. Protect their digital identities and consolidate customer information, so it's easy to create and personalize the customer experience.
Cars, drones, street lights, gas pumps, wearables, medical devices... they all have a digital identity. With ForgeRock, you establish who these devices belong to, and decide how and with whom (or what) they interact.
Protect and respect privacy. With ForgeRock, you can let your customers share data selectively. Ask them what’s okay to share, how, when, and with whom. Put them in charge, and they’ll put their trust in you.