One Source of Truth for Customer Identity
As more and more connected devices and things come online, your identity data will grow exponentially. ForgeRock is rethinking Directory Services with massive data scale and high availability, providing developers with ultra-lightweight ways to access customer identity data, in order to personalize services and transform how customers engage with the world.
Empower your IoT strategy with a directory that serves as the one source of truth for your users, devices, and things–and allows you to balance security with availability for multi-channel engagement. Designed to provide and manage digital identities across platforms, the easy-to-embed Directory Services solution includes:
- Encrypted database entries ensures confidentiality and integrity of data, at rest, making sure an administrator or any person or thing accessing the disks cannot access data nor tamper with it.
- Support for Argon2 password hashing algorithm to support the latest protection against password cracking attacks.
- Performance, scalability, and high availability to manage data for hundreds of millions of users, devices, and things.
- Password policy and schema management policies that include a wide variety of password encryption schemes and customizable rules for password strength enforcement.
- Pass Through Authentication that delegates authentication to any LDAP directory, including Microsoft Active Directory.
- The ability to replicate identity data globally for high availability, session failover, and easy access.
- REST or LDAP to easily access identity data and integrate with your services, including LDAPv3 and REST2LDAP.