Federated Service Provider
Rapidly Enable and Connect your applications with Federated Identity Providers
Faster time to market and increased adoption is all possible with API federation as these capabilities simplify the development and connection to the ForgeRock Identity Platform. Enable integration with business partners across your complex organization on-premises, off-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices using the latest standards SAML, UMA, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect. Identity Gateway enforces authentication and authorization to ensure secure communication.
Federation can be both IdP and SP-invoked, so the required attributes can be attained and the user, device, thing, or service can be authenticated correctly and authorized to access the protected resources.
- Integrate with existing IdPs thanks to an easy, standards-based authentication approach.
- Authenticate and authorize users, devices, things, and services to access protected resources.
- Build federation from the latest standards such as SAML, UMA, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect.
- Exchange tokens from one standard to another, using ForgeRock’s Access Management’s STS to enable Mobile Apps to access SAML resources.
- Leverage a gateway approach to UMA to enable any existing Resource Server for UMA.