Social Registration & Authentication
Unified Customer Profiles Enable Omnichannel Interaction
Simple really is best. By simplifying the registration and authentication process, and building common customer profiles, customers can conveniently use the same identity across applications and devices, in order to seamlessly interact with your services instantly. Take advantage of the ForgeRock Identity Platform for a frictionless registration and login process.
Social Registration For All Kinds
People are social, that’s why it’s no surprise the average online user has seven social network profiles. Social profiles bridged to a single common profile help you acquire and aggregate valuable user data that are fragmented across social platforms. With a common customer profile, you can discover trends and gain insight to truly personalize the customer journey. As more customers move towards mobile devices for online products and services, it’s important to offer customers the flexibility to seamlessly use the same identity across applications and devices.
With the ForgeRock Identity Platform, social registration, integrated into identity management, helps you to better serve the needs of the CMO while meeting the needs of the CISO. Reduce customer friction and expedite time to value for your customers while securing their valuable user data. Gain customer insights as part of your digital transformation, so you can deliver personalized experiences and Know-Your-Customer solutions.
- Accelerate registration and login through common customer profiles by linking and aggregating data across multiple social profiles for a single view of the customer.
- Improve customer engagement with enhanced social registration and login options across virtually any device or thing using popular social identity providers such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, WordPress, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, Twitter, Instagram, Salesforce, WeChat, and VKontakte (VK).
- Onboard users in a safe and secure manner via one-click registration across a range of platforms using open standards-based IdPs, such as OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0
- Gather rich customer data for insight with simple configurations by allowing developers to quickly define scopes and gather specific data.
Asking for too much information during a customer’s first visit can be creepy and lead to abandonment. Gain customer trust by getting to know your customer on their terms. Simplify registration with automated and dynamic forms that enable you to ask customers the right questions at the right time of their journey.
- Increase conversion rates by reducing friction with short and simple registration forms
- Create dynamic forms and rules to build customer profiles over time
- Earn customer trust by only collecting information that is necessary and relevant to your customer experience, which can also be used to support KBA requirements
- Address user privacy with automated prompts for consent to your latest Terms & Conditions (or ToS)
Social Login and Sign-On
Enabling social login and sign-on within your applications and services is nothing new to most developers. Getting it all set up in only a few minutes – well that’s new. With the ForgeRock Identity Platform, administrators and developers no longer have to waste time on custom coding and testing. Now adding social login functionality is as easy as using social sign-on.
Reduce user friction, also known as “this is taking too long”, while accelerating the adoption of digital technologies, by providing a seamless user experience with social sign-on capabilities across new applications and devices. Here’s some more goodness we know you’ll ‘Like’.
- Simplify the process of accessing protected resources for new users and attract them by removing the need to complete lengthy registration forms.
- Integrate with popular social IdPs such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat, and VKontakte (VK), in minutes using a wizard-based configuration tool.
- Automatically login customers using a social profile when there’s an email match with a pre-existing account.
An Identity Platform Built with the IoT, CIAM, and You in Mind
Millions of customers use your digital services--whether cloud, mobile, or IoT. Protect their digital identities and consolidate customer information, so it's easy to create and personalize the customer experience.
Cars, drones, street lights, gas pumps, wearables, medical devices...they all have a digital identity. With ForgeRock, you establish who these devices belong to, and decide how and with whom (or what) they interact.
Protect and respect privacy. With ForgeRock, you can let your customers share data selectively. Ask them what’s okay to share, how, when, and with whom. Put them in charge, and they’ll put their trust in you.