Last updated November 05, 2019
THIS NOTICE ONLY APPLIES TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & SINGAPORE
This Privacy Notice explains how ForgeRock collects, uses, and discloses your personal information when you submit information via web forms available on either our websites or websites owned by selected third parties ("Website") for access to resources or to initiate direct contact from a ForgeRock representative ("Marketing"). Collection, use, and disclosure of personal information is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this information.
- Personal information we use: Any information that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal information. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us and when you interact with us on our Website. We may collect personal information from you including your name, email address, job title, telephone numbers, country and IP address.
- The information controller: ForgeRock, Inc. 201 Mission St, Suite 2900 San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Contact email: [email protected]
- ForgeRock’s reasons for processing your personal information: If you provide your consent we will use your personal information to (1) contact you with marketing and offers relating to products and services offered by ForgeRock and its family of companies via email, Websites, telephone and/or direct mail and (2) to personalise marketing messages we send you or make suggestions for other products and services by analysing your use of our Website and transaction history. Our legal basis for processing your personal information is provided through your consent to receive our marketing and promotional services. You may amend your details or withdraw your consent to receive such services and marketing communications at any time at https://go.forgerock.com/Manage-My-Preferences.html. Further information with respect to our privacy practices is set forth in our https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- International transfer of your personal information: Your personal information will, in many instances, be processed outside of the EEA by ForgeRock or the approved third party suppliers, operating in: (1) IT Hardware and Software Services; (2) Cloud Services; (3) Advertising & Marketing; (4) Business Services & Human Capital Management; and (5) Administration & Field Services. ForgeRock has sufficient safeguards in place in accordance with applicable law to ensure that your personal information will, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable EEA Information Protection laws. The mechanisms employed to provider such protection Standard Contractual Clauses.
- When we share your personal information: We may share your personal information among the ForgeRock family of companies, with our approved third party suppliers (as described above), and as set forth in https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- Personal information retention period: We will keep your personal information until you opt out of receiving marketing services from us or initiate your rights, such as an erasure request. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to (1) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes (2) comply with record retention requirements under the law (3) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims and (4) deal with any complaints regarding the services. We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any personal information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of that information. Please contact [email protected] if you would like additional information about information retention.
- Additional rights. You may access your personal information or request that ForgeRock (1) erase your personal information, (2) restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or (3) withdraw your consent to processing your personal information to another service provider by contacting us via [email protected]. You also have the right to complain to your information protection regulator. For more information about your rights, please review https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy