Privacy Notice EU
Last updated November 05, 2019
THIS NOTICE ONLY APPLIES TO RESIDENTS OF THE EU, SWITZERLAND, NORWAY, LICHTENSTEIN & ICELAND
This Privacy Notice explains how ForgeRock collects, uses, and discloses your personal data when you submit information via web forms available on either our websites or websites owned by selected third parties ("Website") for access to resources or to initiate direct contact from a ForgeRock representative ("Marketing"). Collection, use, and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
- Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you interact with us on our Website. We may collect personal data from you including your name, email address, job title, telephone numbers, country and IP address.
- The data controller: ForgeRock, Inc. 201 Mission St, Suite 2900 San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Contact email: [email protected]
- ForgeRock’s reasons for processing your personal data: If you provide opt in consent we will use your personal data to (1) contact you with marketing and offers relating to products and services offered by ForgeRock and its family of companies via email, Websites, telephone and/or direct mail and (2) to personalise marketing messages we send you or make suggestions for other products and services by analysing your use of our Website and transaction history. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is provided through your consent to receive our marketing and promotional services. You may amend your details or withdraw your consent to receive such services and marketing communications at any time at https://go.forgerock.com/Manage-My-Preferences.html. Further information with respect to our privacy practices is set forth in our https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- International transfer of your personal data: Your personal data will, in many instances, be processed outside of the EEA by ForgeRock or the approved third party suppliers, operating in: (1) IT Hardware and Software Services; (2) Cloud Services; (3) Advertising & Marketing; (4) Business Services & Human Capital Management; and (5) Administration & Field Services. ForgeRock has sufficient safeguards in place in accordance with applicable law to ensure that your personal data will, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable EEA Data Protection laws. The mechanisms employed to provider such protection Standard Contractual Clauses.
- When we share your personal data: We may share your personal data among the ForgeRock family of companies, with our approved third party suppliers (as described above), and as set forth in https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- Personal data retention period: We will keep your personal data until you opt out of receiving marketing services from us or initiate your rights, such as an erasure request. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal data for a period of time that enables us to (1) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes (2) comply with record retention requirements under the law (3) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims and (4) deal with any complaints regarding the services. We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any personal data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of that data. Please contact [email protected] if you would like additional information about data retention.
- Additional rights. You may access your personal data or request that ForgeRock (1) erase your personal data, (2) restrict the processing of your personal data or (3) port your personal data to another service provider by contacting us via [email protected]. You also have the right to complain to your data protection regulator. For more information about your rights, please review https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy