Forget Passwords. Go With Passwordless Authentication.
Your users can say goodbye to weak and forgotten passwords. Give your users friction-free and secure access with the next wave of strong authentication. The result? Exceptional user experiences, stronger security, and lower help-desk costs.
Bypass the Password
Another username and password combination to create, remember, and use? No, thanks. More secure and convenient login experiences with passwordless authentication or SSO? Yes, please.
Say hello to passwordless authentication. You can elevate both user experience and security, without compromising either.
Go passwordless to log in to workstations and applications using:
- Mobile authenticators
- FIDO2 security keys
- Laptop fingerprint readers or cameras
Better Experiences and Superior Protection
Secure your organization and your users with low-friction authentication.
The average person has more than 90 online accounts, secured with usernames and passwords that are often stolen and reused elsewhere. Such accounts are clear security risks and common phishing targets.
Eliminate these problems and more with ForgeRock Passwordless Authentication.
The answers to security questions (like mother’s maiden name) are easy to remember and easy to find via social engineering or in public records.
Complex and unique passwords are harder to guess but prone to reuse.
Your organization needs better security and your users need a better experience. Passwordless authentication delivers both.
Make Zero Trust Security Real
Unauthorized access is the number one attack vector. Incorporate passwordless authentication into your Zero Trust strategy to avoid compromise. Here are a few examples:
- Grant access to sensitive resources only from corporate-issued laptops using FIDO2 WebAuthn-compliant trusted platform modules registered to your employees
- Incorporate geo-fencing and other parameters into authorization decisions
- Grant read-only access, or invoke additional authentication from untrusted devices or out-of-context authentications
Neutralize Phishing Attacks
24% of data breaches reported in 2021 employed phishing attacks targeting remote workers and consumers.
Protect your systems and applications from ransomware, phishing, and replay attacks with usernameless and passwordless authentication, coupled with layered AI/ML.
Boost Security with Passwordless Authentication
Usernames and passwords are not secure, and they deliver a poor user experience. And many strong authentication solutions on the market today are proprietary, require complex integrations, and don’t provide the agility that your security and identity teams require.
Passwordless login is based on the FIDO2 WebAuthn Standard, with the convenience of biometrics.
Passwordless SSO improves security, interoperability, and addresses new business demands.
- Build no-code, out-of-the-box passwordless user journeys with ForgeRock Intelligent Access
- Design user journeys once, and support multiple authenticators running simultaneously
- Give your users flexibility and choice: integrate pre-built and tested third-party passwordless solutions from the ForgeRock Trust Network
So Long to Usernames Too
You can enable authentication without usernames on devices that support storing credentials locally instead of on a remote server.
Authentication without usernames works on devices that support resident keys, such as PIN-protected Yubikeys, and devices with biometric authenticators, such as Apple Touch ID and Windows Hello.
- Reduce the risk of credentials being accessed in a breached database
- Eliminate keystrokes and the risk of keyloggers capturing credentials
- Reduce help-desk costs for recovering forgotten usernames and passwords
Authenticate Without Usernames and Passwords
Learn How ForgeRock Can Help Improve Your Organization's Security Posture
KuppingerCole Leadership Compass on Passwordless Authentication
Consumer Identity Breach Report 2022
Classic Security Measures Fail to Stem the Tide of Compromise
A Passwordless Future
Learn About the Rise of Passwordless Authentication Technologies and the Improvements to Security and User Experience.