Identity and Access Management (IAM) Reference Architecture for the Internet Of Things (IoT)
In the great Internet of Things (IoT) gold rush, early adopters have largely left behind identity and access management. As a result, many organizations are scrambling to deal with the consequences.
Successful IoT implementations have complex relationships to people, things, and services, and the only sustainable and secure method for securing the IoT long term is to enable persistent identity across applications, devices, and things.
In this paper we cover:
- Applying identities to devices
- Building relationships between devices, people and systems
- IoT component architecture
- Open Standards and Platforms
- IoT Component Architecture Combined with Identity