ForgeRock Professional Certification Exams
Demonstrate Your Identity Skills
ForgeRock offers world-class certifications designed to validate and recognize IT professionals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to effectively design, deploy, and manage ForgeRock technology based identity solutions.
The ForgeRock Certified Access Management Specialist exam is targeted at IT professionals responsible for administering and deploying ForgeRock Access Management solutions. The exam validates your ability to install, configure, administer, troubleshoot and maintain components of ForgeRock Access Management.
- The exam consists of 100 questions that must be completed in 120 minutes.
- Questions are multiple choice.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 65% to pass.
It is recommended that you attend the ForgeRock Access Management Deployment course before attempting the exam. The ForgeRock Access Management Customization and APIs course will also be of benefit to exam candidates.
• Attendance on FR-420 ForgeRock Access Management Deployment (required)
• Attendance on FR-421 ForgeRock Access Management Customization and APIs (recommended)
• Experience installing and configuring ForgeRock Access Management for deployment
Certification Exam Registration
Once you have met the prerequisites, the next step will be to visit Pearson VUE, here you can book and pay for your exam. If this is your first time taking a ForgeRock certification exam, please create a new web account using the Candidate ID provided in order to schedule the exam that you have been authorized to take. This is required even if you have taken other certification exams at Pearson VUE and have an existing account.
1: Communicate how ForgeRock Access Management fits into an Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution
• Describe basic concepts and terminology around the Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology and introduce ForgeRock Access Management
• Describe the deployment of ForgeRock Access Management in an IAM solution using a simple case study (the ForgeRock Access Management story)
2: Protect access to a customer-facing portal on a single DNS domain
• Perform an installation of ForgeRock Access Management
• Configure ForgeRock Access Management for multiple realms
• Integrate an external identity repository with a realm in ForgeRock Access Management
• Configure ForgeRock Access Management to provide user self-service for a customer-facing portal
• Integrate Web Applications with ForgeRock Access Management
• Install and configure a policy agent on a web server to allow all authenticated users access to the web site content
• Perform basic ForgeRock Access Management monitoring and troubleshooting
3: Add authentication to your customer-facing portal
• Describe the Authentication Lifecycle in ForgeRock Access Management (and configure social login)
• Configure ForgeRock Access Management Authentication for account lockout and add adaptive risk and HOTP authentication modules
• Describe the details of an authenticated session in ForgeRock Access Management
4: Provide a single access management service across multiple DNS domains using CDSSO
• Configure Cross-Domain SSO (CDSSO) to provide a single access management service for users across multiple distinct domains
5: Add mobile phone support to the customer-facing portal
• Describe how ForgeRock Access Management supports authentication and authorization for mobile devices
• Configure ForgeRock Access Management to add support for mobile devices
6: Extend the customer-facing portal to include authorization
• Manage access to resources by defining authorization policies in ForgeRock Access Management
• Authorization Policy Evaluation
• Configure authorization policies to manage access to resources
7: Extend access management services across organizational boundaries using Federation technologies
• Describe the different Federation technologies and use cases
• Configure SAML 2.0 federation to allow single sign on and single log functionality out across organizational boundaries
• OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
8: Move your ForgeRock Access Management solution from development/test to production
• Customize ForgeRock Access Management for a consistent user experience
• Deploy ForgeRock Access Management in a production environment
• Upgrade a ForgeRock Access Management deployment