ForgeRock Deployment Support Services
How Deployment Support Services work
ForgeRock offers Deployment Support Services (DSS) to help customers and integrators maximize the success of their ForgeRock project. They are available as DSS Hours for flexibility, and Packaged Workshops for focused collaboration at key project decision points.
- For the customer: vendor involvement in the project with a light touch to advise and guide on product technical installation, integration and customization. Avoid common deployment problems and achieve quicker ROI.
- For the integrator: a ForgeRock product expert as part of the team to advise on best practice and help with key integration decisions.
- For the whole project team - customer, integrator and ForgeRock: all three parties working together to build a successful deployment as quickly as possible.
ForgeRock will plan with you on how to best use the Deployment Support Services, advising on best practice, and building towards a successful deployment.
Deployment Support Services Hours
- DSS Hours give you access to ForgeRock expertise throughout your project, providing advice on architecture, build options, application integration, non-functional requirements, testing, and operational best practice.
- Services can be performed off-site or on-site. On-site services will need to be scheduled in advance (travel expenses will apply).
- Typically a ForgeRock subscription will have 25 hours attached, to be used over the duration of the project.
- For instance: over a three month project the ForgeRock consultant could be available for weekly 2-hour screen sharing sessions. The dates and times will typically be agreed in advance at the beginning of the project, or for agile projects can be planned at the beginning of each sprint.
- Additional hours can be purchased for longer or more complex projects.
ForgeRock offers packaged services, delivered as workshops (on-site or off-site over consecutive days), which provide specific expert resources at key stages of a project.
- Architecture and Design
- Supportability Review
- Production Go Live Support
At ForgeRock we always recommend that you have your implementation done by one of our Accredited Delivery Partners (ADP). They bring the integration experience that a project needs to maximise the potential of the ForgeRock platform. However, we realize that there can be circumstances where it is not possible for an ADP to be part of the project delivery team. For these situations ForgeRock is able to supply your implementation team with an expert resource who can inject the required knowledge into the project. These engagements will need to be scoped individually.
For custom consulting services please speak to your ForgeRock sales representative.