ForgeRock® Certified Access Management Specialist Exam Preparation
This course helps prepare students to take the ForgeRock® Certified Access Management Specialist exam. This is accomplished by presenting students with information concerning exam contents, logistics, tips for preparing to take the exam, lab exercises to cover exam contents, and a sample exam that is representative of the exam, itself.
Note: Revision A.0 of this course is built on version 6.5 of ForgeRock® Access Management (AM).
This course is intended for individuals who wish to prepare themselves to take the ForgeRock Certified Access Management Specialist exam. This includes, but is not limited to, those with the following responsibilities:
- System Integrators
- System Consultants
- System Architects
- System Developers
- System Administrators
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Register to take the exam
- Prepare for the exam using recommended study materials
- Take the exam either remotely or at a Pearson Testing Center
The following are the prerequisites for successfully completing this course:
- ForgeRock Access Management: Deep Dive
- A strong foundation of the concepts, protocols, and use cases implemented in a ForgeRock AM solution
- Hands-on experience architecting, installing, implementing, configuring, and administering AM.
- Hands-on experience with AM based on real-life use cases, including many features shipped with the product.
- Ability to perform Unix/Linux environment command-line administration
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols, such as HTTP, OAuth2, SAML2, and LDAP
- Hands-on experience communicating with AM’s API endpoints using REST.
- Successful completion of the ForgeRock Access Management: Customization and APIs (AM-421) is recommended.
Course ContentsLesson 1: Exam Overview
- Explain exam metrics and passing scores
- Provide an approach for responding to test questions
- Identify options for registering and taking the exam
- Show how to access exam results
- Present the AM categories covered in the exam
- Demonstrate the alignment between exam objectives and ForgeRock training
- Explain exam objectives and focus areas
- Review sample questions associated with objectives
- Provide applicable materials for review
- Research topics which will be covered in the exam
- Navigate the AM administration interface
- Describe AM configuration settings
- Explain how to perform AM-related tasks
- Configure AM-related services
- Test students’ knowledge of AM
- Provide students with a representative exam experience