Determining how to architect, build, and deploy your identity solution doesn’t need to be a complex process, but needs to be done right. ForgeRock University combines training, enablement, and technology to arm you with the skills you need to execute a smooth deployment.
- ForgeRock Access Management Core Concepts (AM-400)
- ForgeRock Access Management - Customization & APIs (FR-421)
- ForgeRock Access Management Product Overview (FR-120)
- Administering, Maintaining and Tuning ForgeRock Directory Services (FR-462)
- ForgeRock Identity Management Product Overview (FR-111)
- ForgeRock Identity Management Core Concepts (IDM-400)
- Configuring ForgeRock Identity Gateway (IG-440)
ForgeRock offers world-class certifications designed to validate and recognize IT professionals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to effectively design, deploy, and manage ForgeRock technology based identity solutions.
Certified Access Management Specialist
The ForgeRock Certified Access Management Specialist Exam is targeted at IT professionals responsible for administering and deploying ForgeRock Access Management solutions.
The exam validates your ability to install, configure, administer, troubleshoot and maintain components of ForgeRock Access Management.